You’ve made the decision to treat yourself. You want to look good, look professional, feel confident… feel sexy and what better way to cheer yourself up! Congratulations, you’ve decided to invest in your biggest asset – YOU.
Check your finances and decide on your price bracket.
Desperately try to find gaps in your diary to give yourself the gift of time. (TreatNOW will soon be able to help you find you super last minute bookings nearby.)
Now for the exciting part… it’s decided. You are definitely going to hand over your money and an hour or more of your precious time to become a new and improved you.
But how to choose?
- How do you know if they are going to be any good?
- Have they had any training?
- Was it good training?
- Will it be clean and safe?
- Will they waste your precious money and even more precious time?
- Will your treat become a nightmare
- What if they make a mess of your nails/face/legs/feet/ahem… hair?
- I don’t know about your, but if I’m going to trust someone to put hot wax anywhere – sensitive, I want to be 100% sure they know what they are doing!
The professional registers are here to help you choose accredited experts and give you peace of mind.
TV Beauty expert Gina Akers has been announced as the official ambassador for the Habia Professional Registers launched just over a year ago.
Industry experts have to meet strict criteria to prove they have reputable qualifications and experience and they have to commit to keeping their training up to do date. There’s an ethical code of conduct too, so you can rest assured that if you choose a specialist from the register,
- they will be good,
- it will be safe,
- they will be insured,
- it will be clean,
- they will be polite
- and you will get a professional treatment.
There’s lots of organisations out there looking after your best interests for every treatment imaginable. Here’s a selection. Loosely grouped by category.
When you book a treatment with TreatNOW you will be able to see which organisations the therapists are affiliated with.
Be safe and happy, TreatNOW is looking for salons and therapists in London’s West End for a Spring launch, get in touch here.
Sign up here to be one of the first customers with extra treats and surprises!